Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year...

To begin off the New Year. At first I was pondering whether or not I should comment on what happened last year, but last year has gone and to me there isn’t much of a point to tell you all of the bad things that happened last year. All I will say is that 2011 was bad hopefully 2012 wont be.

Well to begin off the New Year, let me just say it is a wonderful start, we once again have a few massive specie deaths. I really wish that this year didn’t start so depressingly. It hasn’t even been a week since New Years and I am already shaking my head at what is happening. It is sad how it happens so frequently at one point I feel like it is becoming expected that something will go wrong, and unfortunately it does. Well then now that the depressing part of the New Year is over I really want to see how can it improve because at this point anything is better than what it is now.

So what I will give you instead of apocalyptic warnings, how about some green architecture because there needs to be some break in between the numerous crises that wait the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment